Tre Chic Tuesday: Shift Dresses to Buy for Spring
I am pleased to announce that I have joined the company, Keaton Row, the future of personal styling. This platform is 100% online styling and the best part about it, it's FREE. I am excited to bring this tool to all of my readers, because now I can give you great style advice and you can immediately purchase from my Keaton Row page. My blog post will be more "shopper-friendly". Today, for Tre Chic Tuesday, I am featuring eight shift dresses for spring. Shift dresses are a spring wardrobe staple, they are cool, comfortable and convertible! A shift dress is a dress that usually hits at the knee and it is less fitted around the waist and hips. This is the best dress you can have in your wardrobe when you are in between sizes, or if you're not comfortable with fitted pieces of clothes. Shift dresses are also amazing because they can go from day to night with a shoe or jewelry change. The dresses that I am featuring today range in color, and price. If you like any of the pieces, you can just go to my Keaton Row page www.keatonrow.com/stylist/aprilclark and sign up to be my client for FREE! All orders have free shipping and free returns and the best part about it, my services are FREE! Once you become my client you can fill out a personalized questionaire and I will create a lookbook for you based on your specifications.
Today's Tre Chic Buy is:
1. Tildon Boatneck Chiffon Shift Dress $54.00 - Classic LBD that is a MUST HAVE for any wardrobe for every woman.
2. Susana monaco Bri Layered Shift Dress $189.00 it's a great color with a mid-weight jersey fabric. I love the layered effect.
3.Eliza J Split Cuff Boatneck Shift Dress $138.00 I love this vintage inspired silhouette. A great classic dress that will last every season.
4. WAYF long sleeve Crepe Shift Dress $59.00 This dress is finished with a fishtail hem, pair it with a cute bright colored pair of stilettos and you're ready to go!
5. Eliza J Print Jersey Shift Dress $118.00 the colors pop against the pattern. The two-tone color pallets is a figure-skimming shift cut with a great jersey fabric.
6. Alice + Olivia Leather Skirt Shift Dress $550.00. I love this dress, it is an investment piece that will last for years! The contrast between the knit bodice and leather drop-waist "skirt" make for a graphically pleasing dress!
7. Donna Ricco Textured Shift Dress $138.00. Great color and texture with a jewel neckline and slightly puffed elbow sleeves, make for a classic girly dress.
8. Rebecca Taylor Lace Shift Dress $495.00 this is a classic spring dress the colors and fabric make for a refreshing dress for a spring day!