Perfume Factory Kit
- Great project kit to engage kids in the science of perfume!
- Includes an instruction guide and materials to explore 13 different experiments! STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics and is an education grouping used worldwide
- Explore how to create your own perfumes, make your own bath salts, how to produce rose tonics, make perfumed paintings and more!
- Kit includes: sea salt, citric acid, liquid glycerin, variety of cosmetic coloring, sodium bicarbonate, lemon, peach, vanilla fragrances, assorted tea bags, protective gloves, spray bottles, funnel, measuring cups, pipette, straws, spatula, plastic test tubes w/ lids, test tube rack, stickers, filter papers, and test strips.
- This kit is recommended for ages 8 and up and requires adult supervision for safe play